Here’s a summary of Jon Gordon’s Poster with suggestions from his “No Complaining Rule” book
- Practice Gratitude – count 3 blessings per day.
- Praise Others – instead of complaining about what others are doing
wrong, start focusing on what they are doing right.
- Focus on Success – start a success journal. Each night before you
go to bed, write down the one great thing about your day. The one
great conversation, accomplishment, or win that you are most proud
- Let Go – focus on the things that you have the power to change,
and let go of the things that are beyond your control.
- Pray and Meditate – scientific research shows that these daily
practices reduce stress; boost positive energy; and promote health,
vitality, and longevity. When you are faced with the urge to complain
or you are feeling stressed to the max, stop, be still, plug-in to the
ultimate power, and recharge.
Read more about Jon’s new book at NoComplainingRule.com